Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 1...Blog every day in July!!

Day 1...Blog every day in July!!

This is my first ever blog challenge, and I am super excited!! (ok to be honest I am ridiculously nervous...31 blogs in 31 days?!?! Talk about crazy!) As a way to explore new topics I decided to jump on board with Allie, Faith and Juliette and take part in the challenge. I am going to try my best to stick with it for the whole month, but if I drop out after 2 weeks don't hold it against me!

So without further ado, let's get to today's topic---Canada Day! Since I am from the U.S.of A. and don't know much about the big land mass to our north, I decided that today was a great day to educate myself!! Here are a few fun facts about Canada that I didn't know until right now:



-Canada has 10 provinces and 3 territories
-Ocean Falls, British Columbia has an average of 330 days of rain per year
-Dog food is tax deductible in Canada
-The US buys more oil from Canada than any other country
-Canada has a glow in the dark 25 cent coin...seriously, how cool is that?
-Free healthcare--enough said
-Famous celebs from Canada: Avril Lavigne, Rachel McAdams, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, Alex Trebek, Jim Carey

Tune in tomorrow for some of my guilty pleasures, and then check back Sunday for a list of things that I would NEVER do!!!

Happy Canada Day!!

Allieology


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment