Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day 27...Interview time...

Day 27...Interview time...

OMG guys there's only 5 days left in the "Blog Every Day in July" challenge!!! So far this month has been fabulous and it's about to get even better!! Today I get to pick someone's brain and share my findings with all of you...and I figured the best person for the job was none other than my amazing fabulous hubby.


What's your hidden talent?
"Playing spades. My current record is 195 wins to 3 losses. I welcome all challengers."


What's your favorite TV show?
"Friends. I've been watching the show since it started and still watch it to this day. And my wife hates that we watch it so much."



Name someone you admire.
"My father. No matter if you are family, if you are a stranger..no matter what..he is always there to lend a helping hand."


Who is Canada's current Prime Minister? 
 "I have absolutely no idea..."


Do you prefer cake or pie?
"Pie. Cake is disgusting, unless its an ice cream cake."


If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
"Steak, mashed potatoes and green beans." 


What's your favorite memory of (or with) me?
"My wedding day. I thought you were the most beautiful person, thing, anything in existence that I had ever seen. You took my breath away." ( <3 <3 <3)


Quote a movie, any movie, right now.
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."


Did the last question give you a little bit of anxiety?
"No. Why would it?"


Name something inappropriate you always laugh at.
"When people shit their pants."....followed by... "It's gonna come back to bite me one day."


After the interview was over, the hubs was pretty upset that there were only 10 questions. He then said "I love your blog, anything I can do to help." Seriously guys, is he not the most amazing?

I hope you all enjoyed learning more about my best friend. P.S...Juliette, Allie & Faith...If you host another blog challenge, my hubs would love to participate again :)

Allieology


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment