Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day 26...A picture an hour...

Day 26...A picture an hour...

Last week you got to live a day in the life of Casper the friendly dog (here). Today you get to live a day in the life of me. I know, today is Saturday and 90% of the pictures are from me at work...well guess what?? I took 'em yesterday so that I could make sure I had a post for all of you lovelies to read today. Nice of me, right?

Since I look like a zombie for the first 60 minutes of my morning, I didn't start taking pics until 8:00am. Just assume that anything before that is lots of puffy eyes, baggy clothes and knotty hair.

8:00 AM
Breakfast time!!
(Special K Protein...IT.IS.AMAZING.)

9:00 AM
C'mon 5:00!!!

10:00 AM
Guess what time of the month it is?!?!

 11:00 AM
...blah blah blah blah...

 NOON
Lunch time!!! Love me some hot pockets..and yes I eat at my desk

1:00 PM
I'm still here????

2:00 PM
Afternoon pick me up...

3:00 PM
Almost time to go...

4:00 PM
Bathroom break...

5:00 PM
Trying to beat the storm home!

6:00 PM 
Dinner time!! Homemade Stromboli for the baby sis's bday

7:00 PM
You know, just hanging out on the floor with my princess
(PS--I hate blurry pictures...but she sits till for like .025 seconds..so deal with it)

8:00 PM 
Time for some Spades at GiGi's


Well there ya have it folks, a day in the life of moi...I lead a pretty exciting life during the week lemmetellya! I hope everyone has a great weekend, and be sure to tune in tomorrow for an interview with the one and only hubs!!


Allieology

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment