Monday, July 21, 2014

Day 21...let's get GIF crazy...

Day 21...let's get GIF crazy...

Today I get to share my day in GIFs, which seriously is like the best thing ever. Mainly, I don't really have to think too much and second, who doesn't love a good GIF?

I hate waking up, and I'm pretty sure I have done this one or two (or 67) times in my life...



When I realize that I have no snoozes left....

 


As I am heading to the bathroom to get ready, still half asleep...



To the office I go...



Of course, breakfast as soon as I get to work...



For the next 8 hours...



When I realize that it's 4:59...



And then I realize it's 5:00...



The moment I realize that I forgot to take something out for dinner...



Problem solved...



Shower time.....


When I realize that it's bedtime...



And then I realize I have to do it all over again tomorrow...




Allieology


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment