I have decided to write about the 25 things I would like to accomplish by the time I turn 30. I have tweaked my original list somewhat, with a little advice from my hubby, as it originally had me traveling the world for the next 17 months—and that’s just not quite in the budget! I will update the list as I complete each goal, and hopefully it will be done by August 2015 :)
25 Before 30
- Have a baby…this one trumps all, and if we can accomplish this then the rest will be a piece of cake!
- Go on a picnic…like a real picnic—in the grass on a blanket, wicker basket, sandwiches, the whole nine yards.
- Witness an eclipse…there will be a few lunar & solar eclipses over the next year, so this is very possible!
- Visit Niagara Falls…even living in Philadelphia I never had the chance to make it up there, and I would love to see it
- Serve at a food kitchen...helping others with nothing in return is one of the most amazing feelings
Spend an entire weekend with no electronics…I feel like this would be so crazy hard and so much fun at the same time!We spent 7 days without our phones, computers, social media, etc while we were on the last cruise so that counts....
- Swim with dolphins…this shouldn’t be too hard, considering we live all of 25 minutes from the beach
- Eat at a real hibachi…there is one not too far from us that Steven and I have been talking about going to for a few years
- Take Steven to Disney…he’s never been there before!
108 states/countries I haven’t been to…this may prove to be a challenge considering I have driven up and down the entire east coast several times, but we’ll see! We checked off 2 more countries (Belize & Honduras) on our last cruise!!
- Visit a spa/Get spa treatment…a couple’s spa day would be best!
- Kiss in the rain…the most romantic, grab-me-by-the-waist movie kiss ever!!
- Be involved in a flash mob…this would be amazing!!!
- Go on at least
21 more cruise s…we are planning another one for the end of the year and at least one in 2015! One down, one more to go!
- Learn to drive stick shift…and by that I mean not stalling out every 10 feet
- Get front row seats to a concert…hopefully Chris Young!!
- Go zip lining…there is a place 10 minutes down the road from our house, I can’t believe we haven’t done it yet!
- Go to a gun range…I have NO clue how to shoot a gun, and I feel like I should have some sort of idea
- Plant a garden…with peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, fresh herbs, etc!
- Read 3 classic novels
- Visit old plantations…we live in the heart of the South, so a day trip would be possible
- Take a yoga class…and make a complete fool of myself because I am the least flexible person ever
- Sing Karaoke…in front of an entire crowd of people!
- Learn to play a full song on the piano…with both hands, top and bottom
- Complete P90X again…Steven and I did it last year for the 13 weeks, and it was amazing. I would love to do it again!