Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 15...Letter to an inanimate object...

Day 15...Letter to an inanimate object...


Good morning fellow bloggers!! Today’s topic is super amazing and I can’t wait to pour out all of my true feelings. It is Day 15 of the “31 Days of Blogging” challenge, and today we are supposed to write a letter to an inanimate object. What exactly did I choose, do you ask? I have chosen to express my feelings to one of my very best friends. The one who told me that it was ok to think outside the bun, and that you could in fact eat great, even late.


To my dearest Taco Bell:

It has been too long since we've last gotten together (6 days to be exact) and I miss you. There are a few things that I think you should know:

You are my favorite and I'm not afraid to admit it. While sometimes I may stray and devour a double baconator, there is no substitute for your amazingness.

Your nachos supreme make me happier than most things in life.

You make my stomach feel like I just swallowed bubbling lava, and I’m ok with it.

Whenever you come around I feel your wrath all night, and it is totally worth it.

I try to visit you at least once a week. I know that some weeks it is more, some weeks less. But just know that I love you just as much each week as the week before.

I must admit, it is rare that I come visit you without my other best friend, Imodium. Please don't take offense, I love you both equally and would never choose between you.

In a few months I will be going away for a week. I swear, I will not forget about you and I will come see you just as soon as I get back!

My mom hates you. There, I said it. Please don't let that affect our relationship.

My hubby, however, is beginning to love you. True story.

Taco Bell, thank you for always being there for me when I need you most. Until next time.

Your biggest fan,

Brianna


P.S.---Please don't make the news for another e.Coli outbreak. It was a dark, hungry time in my life when you went away, and I don't think I could handle it again.

Tomorrow I will be introducing you to my 3 favorite ladies and their blogs...you won't want to miss it!!

Allieology

 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment