Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 10...my favorite things about summer...

Day 10...my favorite things about summer...



Happy Thursday and welcome to Day 10 of the 31 day challenge!! If I haven't said it yet, thank you Faith, Allie & Juliette for introducing me to this challenge!!! We are a third of the way there and so far it has been awesome!! Today I am going to share with you my favorite things about summer. This list was super hard to narrow down because I honestly love everything about summer…except for the mosquitoes…and the smelly armpits…and the swamp ass…but seriously, other than that, I would be happy if it were summer all year long!


My favorite things about summer are.....


*Baking in the sun until my pale vampire skin turns golden brown…or stop sign red*


*Being in the pool…especially when it involves lazily floating around for hours*


*Playing washers…if you’ve never played before, you are missing out*



*Wearing maxi dresses & maxi skirts without freezing my tush off*


*Bar-b-ques…hosting them, attending them, smelling them from my neighbor’s yard…yum*



*Drinking fruity frozen drinks…ok if I’m being honest I enjoy that all year long…sue me*


*Going to the beach…and I just so happen to live 20 minutes from one of the most beautiful beaches in the USA…seriously, be jealous*




*Going on vacation…less than 2 months until our cruise!!!!!!!*


*Just being outside…swimming, sitting in the garage, enjoying a campfire, taking sneak attack selfies while the hubs is on the phone…pretty much anything*



*Eating juicy de-lish watermelon…omg I love when it’s in season!*


What about for all of you lovely ladies that are not taking part in the challenge? What are your favorite things about summer?!

<3 Oh sweet summer, how I will miss you when you're gone... <3



Allieology

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment