Friday, May 30, 2014

May iPhone Instadump


May iPhone Insta-dump

My original plan was to do a 5 things I'm loving / 5 on Friday post, but instead I decided to mix it up a bit. Welcome to my "May i-Phone Insta-dump / Five things I'm Loving Friday." Enjoy!


1. This Lipstick:
NYX Shocking Pink Matte Lip color
Its amazingly bright...its not gross and sticky like gloss..and it costs like $4 bucks
Score!





2. Florida Living:
This beautiful rainbow outside of our house
The brightest, bluest, most never ending sky I've ever seen
This ridiculous 5 inch spider crawling in our garage





3. These babies:
Aiv with his new side part
Annie Boo, Caleb, William, Josh & Nick
Cammie Girl
Max Mofo




 4.  Graduations:
 Baby sis-in-law graduated high school this week! 
Last one for 5 years until my baby brother graduates--OMG he is getting so old!
Mannie, Em, Gina, Mary, Stacey, Kimmy, Moi
Me and the graduate
My hubby and his baby sis




5. This guy:
My best friend
My soulmate
My hubby
..love..





Enjoy your weekend!!! Happy Friday!!!


Linked With:
Five on Friday
Sincerely Paula's no Rules Weekend
Little Friday Link-Up
That Friday Blog Hop
High Five for Friday


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment