Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tie-Dye & Ribbons


Tie-Dye & Ribbons

So I know that I am on a shopping diet and I am doing AMAZING with it, but I HAD to cheat this weekend! I am going through serious shopping withdrawals!! I didn't go crazy, just bought a few items, but I feel so much better! Like, 100 pounds lighter and 50x less anxious. Seriously, shopping is like my therapy, and I have been without it for like 2 months. In honor of my mini-shopping trip, I decided to share a little outfit post with you today :) I am in love with my new tie-dye maxi skirt, and this shirt---OMG loveeeee!!!! Threw a polka dot ribbon in my hair and this outfit was a winner!




<3 me and the hubs <3


Top & Skirt: Bealls
Tank: Hollister
Hair Ribbon: A basic piece of ribbon :)
Earrings: Rue21
Sunnies: American Eagle

Linked With:
Because Shanna Said So
GYPO
WIW @ The Pleated Poppy



post signature

4 comments:

  1. I am with you on the skirt, love it! I am learning a new appreciation for maxi skirts now that I am prego, I may have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with maxis!! They are so much more comfy than pants, and they dress up ANY kind of top!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Brianna

      Delete
  2. I love it: such a comfy and cute outfit. I am loving tie-dye skirts this summer..... :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Maxi skirts are my fave!!---So comfy!!!

      Thanks for following along :)

      Brianna

      Delete