Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Blank thoughts


Blank thoughts

Today's post is the result of complete writer's block combined with a post I found while perusing through some blogs...So here are some blank thoughts and facts about me!



I’m weird because…
I drink ice in my milk
I eat jelly on my grilled cheese
I get up to pee at least twice every night before I can fall asleep
I turn the tab on my soda can around, and have been doing it since 7th grade
I turn my car radio volume to 10 before turning the car off
I love the smell of baby throw up
I sleep with a minimum of 3 blankets every night..and my hubby HATES it
I will not walk around barefoot inside the house, ever
I love the taste of pickle juice, but hate the actual pickle..solution? Pickle kisses from the hubby



I’m a bad friend because…
I haven't seen my best friend in over a year
Sometimes I go weeks without calling her
I spend 97% of the time complaining to her about my jacked up uterus


I’m a good friend because…
I have been down to her house THREE times since we moved..uno, dos, tres! And she has not seen my house yet (And I know that she is reading this right now so I figured it was necessary to rub it in)

I’m sad because…
Boots and skinnies are not acceptable summer attire
The Walking Dead is still 6 months away
There are still 2 baskets of laundry in my room that need to be put up
There is no Taco Bell close to my work
Some of our family still lives WAY too far away from us


I’m happy because…
I have the best husband in the world..who is willing to jump in the nasty green pool to pull the plug and drain it
I am an aunt to 8 of the most darling nieces and nephews
Soon I get to pull my bikinis out of the back of my drawer
My "Rustic Guest Room" crafting projects are turning out amazing!! (Pictures to come in a few weeks when everything is finished)






I’m excited for…
Our cruise in a few months
Finally opening our pool back up
The beach
Midnight swimming
Paranormal Activity 6!! (Seriously, I am hooked on those movies)


So there you have it..a mini mind-dump/randomness about me.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! Hump Day!!!!!!!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this post--so fun and love always getting to know you better. I am convinced even more of our soul sister status now that I know you also get up and go to the bathroom a couple times before you can fall asleep--I do the same thing!! What a weird thing to h ave in common haha--and I am sure your best friend thinks you are the BEST friend in the world even if you haven't seen her in a year :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Love every post you make in some way makes me smile, however you have been here twice.....thats right two times!!!! Once when I lived with that douche bag and once here. Not to mention that the second visit was only an after thought to the crazy addiction that we have to Wawa. With that being said i dont care how many time you call be to complain about your uncooperative uterus I will always listen and that is why I am an amazing friend. On the flip side you are correct I too am a horrible friend because I have not been up to see your beautiful home. Soon I promise now that there is room for me. I'll have to come soon too because everything is going to work out and you will get preggers. Love you��

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are going to love it!!! No worries!! :)

    ReplyDelete