Friday, May 2, 2014

I have a dream in my heart


 I have a dream in my heart...
this dream is to one day be superwoman...
to one day be your protector, your best friend...
the one who picks you up when you fall and kisses your tears away...
I want to chase away the monsters and sing to you the sweetest lullaby...
this dream is amazing...
this dream is perfect...
I dream of being your mommy.


Today is the beginning of a new day--today we meet our fertility doctor for the first time. As the minutes tick by and the butterflies in my stomach flutter more and more, I hold on to that dream. I won't let my nerves get the best of me today. I will stay as brave and as strong as I can so that one day, I can pass that strength on to you.

We will never give up on you, little one.


post signature



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Everything went well so far!!!

      Brianna

      Delete
  2. What a sweet post! I will be thinking about you.....thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun!!! Fingers crossed that everything here out goes well!!

      Brianna

      Delete