Monday, February 10, 2014

What I Wore...

Aside from my failed attempt at getting a tattoo and the return of The Walking Dead, this weekend consisted of hair dying, dog bathing and car shopping. The hubby is looking for a truck instead of his sporty little Challenger. I love the look of the Challenger, and he looks damn sexy in it, but I absolutely HATE driving it!! It's too fast, I feel like the car swallows me and I am always afraid that I am going to smash it to pieces. He used to have a truck a few years ago, and it was a beast!! It was a huge Nissan Titan crew cab with an extended bed--and it.was.huge. This time around he looked at a few that weren't bad, but nothing that was knock-your-socks-off, so we left the dealership empty handed. My momma did buy a new car though, so it wasn't an all around waste of time. Guess we will just have to keep looking on our end!

On a good note, this weekend was FINALLY sunny!! It was warm--I think it hit above 70--and the sun was shining!!! I tried to take advantage of the beautiful weather for some outside shots of what I wore, but the sun was in my eyes and I was only able to get one good shot outside. Not one to disappoint, I took plenty of shots inside the house, and I was even able to get the hubby to pose for a few :)

And a big thanks goes out to Tori @ http://fashionblingandothergirlythings.blogspot.com/ for giving me the idea to go monochromatic for the day! I decided to go with the green theme instead of the purple, mainly because I own like 2 purple things and green is my favorite color!


Shirt: Target
Cardi, skinnies & necklace: Rue21
Boots: Target
Watch: Gift from hubby


Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson



<3 love him!! <3


I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great start to the week!!!


4 comments:

  1. I love The Walking Dead! I didn't realize it was back on already!! Oh...and I'm soo jealous of your sunshine! We're still covered in snow up here! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss it's finally back!!!! And I didn't get to enjoy the sunshine for too long, it rained all day today!!!

      Delete
  2. You look amazing.
    What do you say to a common observation? let me know.
    sisterrforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete