Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ready for spring

Is anyone else as ready for spring as I am? I am so tired of the cold, the wind, the winter jackets, etc. I love pulling out my boots and scarves as much as the next gal, but after a little while, enough is enough! I'm ready for planting flowers, consistent 75 degree days, leaves on the trees and late night beach walks. If we are being honest, I'm ready for bikinis, tan lines and lounging in the pool, but that seems like a lifetime away right now. So instead, I am looking forward to the spring. As I mentioned in last week's post, the stores are finally putting out their pastels and flowy skirts, and I am taking full advantage!! This weekend I was all about the spring colors as we headed to Chuck-E-Cheese with the rugrats. (which was complete mayhem since it was a rainy day and everyone in my town had the same idea). Through all the craziness I was able to debut my new favorite clothing item, this amazing sleeveless aztec print sweater. I paired it with some mint skinnies and a turquoise necklace and fell in love!


Sweater/Duster: Rue21 (here)
Skinnies: Rue21 (by the way, I have these in like every color they offer) (here)
Necklace: Wet Seal (similar here)
Shirt: Body Central
Boots: Charlotte Russe 
Watch: Gift from hubby





I hope everyone is having a great week so far!!




4 comments:

  1. Love Love Love the long sweater--great color for spring!! And that necklace is killer :) Super great look girl!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady!!! I saw the sweater and fell in love!!!! I wish I had picked up the pink too!!!! Hope you are having a great week!!!

      Delete
  2. This is a great spring outfit! The teal is awesome!
    xo, Lee
    edfbylee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady! :) I am a huge fan of teal and mint this year...makes me even more excited for spring!!!!

      Brianna

      Delete