Thursday, February 20, 2014

Boho & Braids

I am so excited that the stores are starting to put their spring & summer clothes out!! I have been staring at my maxis for months and I can't wait until the weather warms up!!! It's just not the same wearing a maxi with a winter jacket and boots. The other day I found the CUTEST bohemian looking maxi and I had to have it. And since the weather hit almost 75 degrees, I took full advantage!! I strapped on the wedges and added a cardi and I was good to go. I also found the instabraid page on IG and tried my hand at an upside-down french braid with my hot buns. Definitely not an A+ but not bad for my first try.

Skirt & Belt: Rue 21 (Similar here) (Similar here)
Shirt: Target
Cardi: Bealls
Earrings: Charlotte Russe



The braid turned out a little crooked and loose, but I'll eventually get better at it.


I hope everyone is having an amazing week!!!


 


4 comments:

  1. I've been dying to try an upside down French braid for so long! Maybe I'll see how it goes this weekend! Thanks for the hairspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a little hard to get used to hanging upside down while braiding, but much easier than I thought!! Make sure to post pics when you do it!!!! Have a great weekend!

      Brianna

      Delete
  2. You look GORGEOUS! I love the hair :) And that outfit screams spring--which I know we are both so ready for!! Hope you have a great weekend girl

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady!!!!! And I am soooooo ready for spring!! I've been wearing skirts and dresses to work too--hoping it will somehow affect the weather!!! Have a great weekend!!

      Brianna

      Delete