Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Back to business

The snow has melted and the wicked stomach bug has run its course, and now its back to business as usual around here. And the best news of all? Monday is over!!! I know that I have probably mentioned it in like 10 other blog posts, but I.hate.Mondays. With a passion. I feel like everyone would be much happier if Monday just disappeared forever. I also feel like the weekend would be much more enjoyable if it were 3 days instead of 2. Saturday--laundry, cleaning the house, washing the cars. Sunday--shopping and then cooking a big dinner. Smonday(?)--laying around and doing NOTHING! I know I am not the only one who feels like they never get to lay around and do nothing...wouldn't it be nice...Ok I'm done complaining...

I feel like I am finally getting the hang of this whole virtual world--blogging, instagram and such--and this will officially make my 20th blog post! I'm actually super excited that I have only been going at this for a month and I am already in love!! I have always heard of bloggers talking about how important blogging is to them, and they love sharing their lives with other random strangers. And you know what? I agree!!! I am really enjoying getting a sneak peak into everyone's lives, and I feel like it is such a release to be able to share my life with all of you on here! So thank you for reading!!

Now before my outfit post of the day, I am going to go ahead and vent for a second...I know I said I was done complaining, but I lied...sue me...Steven and I are officially going on month 35 of TTC (trying to conceive). That means that if I don't get knocked up this month, we will have hit the 3 year mark! (3 years...ohmygod that's crazy) 2 years ago when I started reading the infertility blogs, I would see women write about how they had been TTC for 3 years, and my heart broke for them! I knew how hard it was for us after only a few months, and I couldn't imagine going through that for 3 years! Well guess what? We are knocking on the door...and guess what else? It sucks. Sucks with a capital S. (I have plenty of other choice words for it, but I'll keep it PG for the sake of not offending anyone). For anyone reading this who has gone through the long and seemingly never ending process, I wish you all the luck and baby dust in the world! And for now, as we enter month 35, I will continue to be bitter about my uncooperative uterus. Ok, no I'm really done complaining. I swear!

 Now on to what I wore over the weekend. By the way, can I tell you how much I love my mustard skinnies? They look more like vomit green in the pictures, but I swear they are adorable in person!!


Cardi: Bealls
Skinnies: Rue 21
Cowboy Boots: KMart
Tanks: Purple--Old Navy/Brown--Hollister
Necklace: Body Central

I hope everyone had a great Monday. Here's to a wonderful rest of the week!!




2 comments: