Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekend happenings & What I Wore

Not too much going on around here this weekend. A trip to Home Depot and some thrifting yesterday, and then some Wii Mario & Jeopardy last night. Today we got up early to make some meatballs, gravy and gnocchi for dinner, and had a nice veg-out day around the house. For anyone who isn't Italian, we call spaghetti sauce "gravy," and gnocchi is homemade pasta! As much as I would love to share the recipe to the blogging world, when it comes to cooking I am more of a "little dab of this" and a "good amount of that" kind of chef, so it would be zero help for me to try explaining it! So instead I will share a picture for you to enjoy :)

Gnocchi, spaghetti & meatballs with gravy :)


Before dinner the hubby was outside playing cops & robbers with my adorable nephews, and I was able to sneak in a few good shots of the action..tell me these boys aren't the cutest!









And to close out the "weekend" (Since I work in banking and we are closed tomorrow, it's technically not the end of the weekend...but who's keeping track) I will share yesterday's outfit.


Sweater & Shirt: Body Central
Jeans: Bealls
Shoes: Target I think...a few years ago
Purse: Express (They were having a HUGE sale..This purse= $18!! Steal!!)
Watch: Kenneth Cole


By the way, if you haven't checked out bodycentral.com, you definitely should!! They have some GREAT deals for $1.99, $3.99 & $5.99...this summer I scooped up some white linen pants and a bandage skirt for $6.00 each!!! Some of the clothes are a little too 'clubby' for me, but sometimes you can find some really cute stuff.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying it!! :)

    Hope you are having a great week!!!

    Brianna

    ReplyDelete