Thursday, January 2, 2014

Here we go...

Welcome to my blog!! You can read a little about my story in the "About" section...There are a few reasons that I wanted to start this blog...the main reason---my mom said "Bee, you should start a blog.."

Over the past year I have been drawn in to the world of blogging---Browsing through sites about fashion, babies, newlyweds, crafts...the list goes on..

So I decided---I have fashion...I want babies...and I am a newlywed....why not take all of this and start my own blog! I can't promise that I will teach you anything that you don't already know. I can't promise you that I will provide any life changing advice or insight.What I can promise is a look into the crazy, dysfunctional, amazingly wonderful life that we have built, and hopefully bring a smile to your face every now and then.

All I ask is that you bear with me while I get used to this strange new world of blogging!! Enjoy!

1 comment: