Saturday, January 4, 2014

TGIF & What I Wore

Like most people, Friday is my absolute favorite day of the week..Like, literally, when I am on the phone with my husband at 8:00 Monday morning, I am complaining that it is not Friday at 5:00 yet...working girl problems.

This Friday we had a date night...dinner, movie--the whole nine..Having seen Paranormal Activity 1-4, I was super excited to see number 5..and as expected, this one lived up to the rest of them. I love me a good scary movie, and I may or may not watch the entire thing through a crack in my fingers (A blanket with holes will also do the trick). I know I'm not the only one out there who does this! Anyway, if you haven't seen any of the movies, I highly recommend that you do so. ...On a side note, "The Conjuring" was also a blanket-over-the-face movie. Like, pee your pants scary. That was one for the collection (which in and of itself warrants its own post..at the last count we were at 800 DVDs & Blue Ray..it's a sickness, really).

We also went out to Olive Garden tonight, courtesy of the gift card we got for Christmas. I strayed from my usual Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo, which is de-lish, and tried the Grilled Pork Veneto. And let me tell you, it was wonderful!

Now to incorporate some fashion into the blog, here is what I wore:

Pants: Rue 21 (Similar here) 
Shoes:Steve Madden (Similar here) 
Jacket: Charlotte Russe (Similar here) 
Scarf: Christmas Gift from hubby

Shirt: Borrowed from sister
Necklace: Rue 21
Watch: Kenneth Cole
Ring: My mom's old wedding band


 

P.S--I don't actually need glasses. I saw these at Walmart and thought they looked nerdy & studious. So sue me.





1 comment: