Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Oh hello polar vortex

Image courtesy of http://www.imagebrowse.com

In case you haven't opened your front door or turned on the TV in the last few days, it is freeeeezing outside! But as beautiful as the picture above is, I live in Florida so we get the frigid air without any of the pretty scenery. Sunshine state or not, it is MUCH colder here than I would like it be. Cold enough that we have plastic bags over our Sago palms and t-shirts taped around our hose faucets. Classy, right? So I figured I would use today to talk about my favorite winter staples. But since I'm sitting in bed under my amazingly warm new comforter, this will more of a what-I-wore-the other-day kind of post. Ready, go!

Leather moto jacket/bomber jacket. They can be dressed up with work pants and heels, and look just as amazing with skinnies and boots.





Boots with socks. Looks great with jeans, leggings or a dress. Definite must for the winter!

 


Infinity scarves. They go great with EVERYTHING. I literally wear one every.single.day. Jeans? Dress? Sweatpants to run to the dollar store? Let's add an infinity scarf. I now have so many that I have an entire drawer dedicated to scarves. ((The hubby got me the black & gold striped one for X-Mas and it is just as pretty as the picture!))





Nude pumps. I asked for nude pumps for Christmas---I was seeing them everywhere and HAD to have them. And let me tell you, they are fabulous!! Ever have that perfect outfit but no shoes to match? Problem solved! 



That's it for tonight. Stay tuned over the next week or so, my hubby thought that my "quirks" would make a good post. And I only have like 475 of them, so it should be an interesting read.
 


                     

No comments:

Post a Comment