Thursday, January 9, 2014

Power Washer & What I Wore

Around here we watch a lot of TV. Aside from The Walking Dead (come on February!!), basketball or football, you will usually find us watching something on HGTV or the DIY network. One of our favorites is "Rehab Addict." The show is hosted by Nicole Curtis, and let me tell you, she is one bad ass blonde. There are some men out there that can't handle a power tool like she can. She buys old houses, guts them, rehabs them & then sells them for a huge profit. Steven and I have a dream of flipping houses one day, so we are super into this show. On an episode last week, Nicole was cleaning up the front of a house with a power washer, and I was completely amazed at the amount of gunk and dirt that this thing was taking off. I mean, years of wear and tear. I guess I have been living under a rock for the last 28 years, because I had no idea how awesome those things were. So of course, I had to have one. The clean-up projects were running through my head at lightning speed--I could power wash the driveway, the garage, the windows, the front & back porches--the possibilities are endless! ((You should know that our house is only 3 years old, so there really isn't THAT much dirt to remove...but I was still beyond excited!!)) So tonight, off we went to Home Depot in search of a power washer. And we found one!! T-Minus 2 days until I get to use my new toy! Bet you've never met anyone so excited to power wash a driveway...

Now on to What I Wore. While taking tonight's pictures, some of the family wanted to be part of the process. So without further ado, here's a little look into my family:

Jeans: Target
Cardi: Charlotte Russe
Tank: Walmart
Boots: Charlotte Russe (Find them here)
Necklace: Cozumel, Mexico (Similar Here)


 Meet my baby sister, Angela. And I look scared in this picture?


Meet Gigi (my momma), Aiven & Mason (my nephews)

My niece Camden <3

Now I must go because Rehab Addict is on and a bowl of Lucky Charms is calling my name.





1 comment: