Friday, April 25, 2014

Five on Friday

Five on Friday

Friday!!!! It's finally here!!!!!

This Friday I decided to participate in the "5 on Friday" series. Most weeks I feel like I literally can't come up with 5 things that I am loving...I either have too many to narrow it down, or that week sucked and I don't feel like thinking that hard! Luckily this week I was able to think of 5 things that I am LOVING right now! So here you go:

1. Favorite Song: Eric Church "Give Me Back My Hometown"
I am usually not a huge Eric Church fan, but there is something about this song that just makes me melt! The tune of the song is so mellow, and you can seriously feel it in his voice as he is singing. Thumbs up Eric Church!



2. Favorite Workout: 30 day "Plank Challenge"
Today is Day 8 of out 30 day plank challenge, and so far I am loving it. I mean, come on, who doesn't have 20 seconds to workout? Even on Day 30, it takes FIVE minutes. F-I-V-E. Here is the chart showing the workout day-by-day:


3. Favorite TV Show: NBA Playoffs
Ok, so if you are watching along, you can imagine how pissed off I am right about now! OKC down 2 games to 1 against Memphis!?! Come on guys, pull yourselves together!!!!


4. Fave new hair trick: Bantu Knot Curls
The other day I watched a video showing how to make the perfect Bantu Knot Curls. I tried them the next day and believe it or not, it worked GREAT!! Little heads up---you will not sleep AT ALL the night you try this hairstyle. You move your head like 3 inches and you are in so much pain from the knots. Totally worth it though!



5. Looking forward to trying: Jamberry Nails
A friend of mine has recently become a Jamberry Nails consultant, and I am SUPER excited to try them out!! I am going to be trying out the 7 Day Challenge this weekend, so stay tuned for product reviews next week!


I hope everyone had a fabulous week!!!


post signature

That Friday Blog Hop 

6 comments:

  1. I love Eric Church and I recently discovered Jamberry nails so fun! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to try the nails out!!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Brianna

      Delete
  2. I hear ya about the Thunder. Did you hear that Durant's brother wants Brooks to be fired????


    I hope my Mavs will step it up too. Don't like the Spurs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't even hear that!!! Poor brooks, did great all year!! Hope you're having a great weekend!!

      Delete
  3. I'm so trying those curls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They came out amazing!!! My only suggestion---unscrew them like she said, and don't brush them!! Frizz central if you do!!!

      Brianna

      Delete