Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Adventures in fashion

So as I mentioned in yesterday's post, I ventured out into the realm of new fashion this weekend. Like way out. And you know what? I LOVED it! I always try to bring some kind of flair and excitement to my wardrobe--I throw on a crazy necklace or some sparkly shoes and I'm set. Well this outfit is a ball of excitement all in itself. I introduce to you, the palazzo romper:




Romper: (here)
Vest: Rue 21
Jewelry: Rue21


First of all, the pattern. OMG I am in love.
Second of all, unless you have worn this, you have no idea how insanely comfortable it is.
Third, I can literally mix and match this with so many things. Vest, check. Cardi, check. Comfy tee, double check.
Fourth, ok there is no fourth. But really, I think you need to go out and buy one. I know that so many FBloggers are super anti-romper and anti-palazzo. But you need to try it out. I feel like it is worth owning one even if you only wear it around your house while eating a carton of ice cream. (Did I mention they are super stretchy and flowy?)

How do you feel about the romper look? I am officially sold on it. And I may have also bought a second one with cinched elastic ankles (Which are apparently called harem pants?) Ok I did. And I love it. And here it is: Harem Romper

I hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday!!! 



4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful outfit :) Amazing style!

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! That is so sweet of you :) I would love to follow each other!!!

      Brianna

      Delete
  2. This looks great on you! There is no way I'd be able to pull off this cute look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady!! And I thought the same thing until I put it on!!!! And now I love it!

      Delete