Thursday, October 30, 2014

Another list? Why not!?

Another list? Why not!?

I seriously love list posts. One, I don't actually have to think of anything specific to talk about.  Two, I get to ready about other people when they copy the list post. And three, they are a damn good time, amiright?! Since I am coming up on my 1 year blogiversary, I figured I could share just a few more interesting details about myself. You know, in case you don't already think I am a pretty awesome chick.

1:Do you always smile for pictures?
Most of the time..unless I am making some amazingly awesome face..like this one....


Or this one....
 
Or this one....

2:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Yes!! As teenagers we may have stolen one a few and hung them in my friend's room for decoration. And then wrote all over them with sharpies. We were pretty awesome.

3:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I have been known to do this on occasion. This is why coupon apps like snip-snap are the best thing since sliced turkey (turkey....bread...same difference)

4:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
This question is morbid...But I guess I would have to say bees because they won't follow you in the water...or rip your arm off

5:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed always! Closet door, bathroom door, bedroom door---everything! Who the hell knows what's lurking behind those doors!


6:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Wayyyyyy too many to list here...which allows for a wonderfully shameless plug to *this* blog post, which describes some of my biggest peeves!

7:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Doesn't everyone?

8:Have you ever peed in the woods?
More times than I can count...those woods got many a peep show back in the day

9:Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
 On occasion...I also break out in song at any given time---which in turn provides music for my dancing

10:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Noooooo way!! Do you know how many germs are on pens!? Imagine all of the people that use your pen on a daily basis...then imagine where ALL of their hands have been...

11:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes! I love when my hubs wear pink---it is super sexy and zero % feminine

12:What is your Song of the week?
Brett Eldredge "Mean To Me".  Greaaaaaat song!!! 


13:Whats your favorite movie?I am such a cheater when it comes to list posts...I can never narrow it down so I pick like 10...Obviously I am going to do the same here: The Notebook, P.S. I Love You, Armageddon, The Twilight Series

14:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
First, I'd dig a hole in the backyard...I'd hide the treasure in a waterproof bag, then pour some dirt on top..then I'd add an empty wooden box, and add some more dirt...Finally I would put an RIP Fluffy headstone on top...think about it, what sicko is going to dig up a dead pet looking for treasure?

15:What do you drink with dinner?
Usually milk or water, but if we have Dr. Pepper I am all over it

16:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup..and if I am at Burger King then BBQ sauce

17:What is your favorite food?
Omg I love food so much! I'll just say my hubby's steak, spaghetti, chicken parmesan, salad and greasy pepperoni & bacon pizza




18:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My hubs <3

19:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I surely was not...I was a big fan of laziness and sleeping as a kid..clearly not much has changed in the last 20 something years

20:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No-sir-ee-bob

21:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Ummm, I wrote a birthday card to my dad a few days ago...I wrote a nice little message inside so this counts, obviously

22:Can you change the oil on a car?
I actually can...I can also change a tire or a headlight....fancy pants, huh?


23:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yesssss but only one! I was driving out to see my best friend and was REALLLY excited to see her, and I still had like 6 hours of driving left!!

24:Ever ran out of gas?
No but I freak out about it all the time!! As soon as my light comes on I swear I am going to break down!

25:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Wawa Carolina honey smoked turkey, shorty, Provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, topped off with crushed up sour cream and onion lays...omg perfection


26:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Buscuits & gravy with a potato, egg & cheese taquito from Whataburger

27:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
An indian, a jailbird, a baby...the best one ever was a TV!! Literally, my pop made me a TV out of a cardboard box..had the buttons, antennae...it was amazing..

28:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Ox

29:How many languages can you speak?
One...although I can curse in a few languages..

30:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Ok, so like 4 years ago I paid for 2 magazine subscriptions...after a year I cancelled them both, and have not been charged since. Apparently, when you cancel 2 subscriptions you automatically get signed up for 7 more, because for the last 3 years I have been getting every subscription known to man, and haven't paid for one of them...definitely not complaining, it's just a bit strange

31:Are you afraid of heights?
Yessss, so scared!!

32:Do you sing in the car?
I put on my own little show in the car...and by the way, I sound amazing...just ask my hubs :)


33:Do you sing in the shower?
No, I've never really been a big shower singer

34:Do you dance in the car?
Almost to the point of being dangerous

35:Ever used a gun?
No, I have luckily never had to

36:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Ummmm, a few weeks ago a wedding I was working


37:Is Christmas stressful?
Ridiculously stressful and crazy expensive...but that's what it's all about, amiright?

38:Ever eat a pierogi?
I love me some pierogis!! Especially fried up with some butter...yummmm

39:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A model, a nun and a cardiac surgeon...pretty sure I would have been kicked out of the convent...


40:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, my house is definitely not lacking in the paranormal department.

41:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Hasn't everyone at some point?

42:Wear slippers?
Every day, even in the dead of summer..I have oddly cold feet all the time

43:Wear a bath robe?
Almost every day...I love to snuggle on the couch in one when its freezing cold..and evidently I love to look like a 78 year old woman while doing so

44:What do you wear to bed?
Nada

45:First concert?
John Cougar Mellencamp!!!!  Back when he was still Cougar....


46:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Depends on what I'm getting...Housewares and clothes from Target...groceries and toiletries from Walmart...movies & games from K Mart because they are always cheapest

47:Nike or Adidas?
I despise sneakers...I only own one pair because the hubs insisted that I needed at least one pair..they are bright pink and have no laces..and I still dislike them

48:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos 100%...if we are being honest I am stuffing my face with Cheetos as I type this....

49:Can you curl your tongue?
Noooo and I am so jealous of everyone who can!! Apparently it only takes one gene to be able to do this...thanks a lot dad for lacking that gene as well 



50:Ever won a spelling bee?
No I lost when I spelled "calendar" as "calender" in like 3rd grade...damn 'e'

51:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
When we got married!!!!

52:Who would you like to see in concert?
Chris Young & Sugarland

53:What was the last concert you saw?
We went to see Darius Rucker a few years ago...he was fabulous!

54:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot...definitely hot
 

55:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Is that something that is difficult for some people??

56:Ever won a contest?
Yes, I am super lucky when it comes to contests!!! Concert tickets, gift certificates, hayride tickets, money, a free air purifier...a little bit of everything!

57:Ever have plastic surgery?
No way Jose...I'm good with my B-cups, flat tush and pointy nose thankyouverymuch...besides, does anyone realllllly want to look like this:


58:Which are better black or green olives?
How about neither

59:Can you knit or crochet?
I can kind of crochet...and by kind of I mean I can single stitch you a 30 foot long rope...pretty skilled

60:Whats your favorite color?
Neon green..like the most obnoxious neon green in existence

Phewwww that was a long one!! Hopefully you were able to gather some more useless information about me..and hopefully I helped you pass at least 5 minutes or so.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment