Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Looking for a wedding planner?

Looking for a wedding planner?

Happy fall ladies!! I know I am about a week late on the well wishes, but I have been CRAZY busy lately!! If you noticed the name of today's post, you may be confused. Why would she be wondering if I am looking for a wedding planner?! Well, if you must know the truth, I have been crazy busy because I am officially in the wedding planning business!! (I know, you are totally jealous right now). If you have been following along for awhile now, you know how much I love to plan/organize/be ridiculously OCD about everything. What better way to take all of my best qualities and share them with the world!?

The amazing company that I am working for is called "Weddings by Lydia," and we cover areas from Alabama through Pensacola and the Florida Panhandle. We offer a variety of services & packages to make your wedding day absolutely amazing, some of which include:

~Day of Coordination
~Professional Decorating
~Vendor Recommendations
~Custom Packages
~Destination Wedding Coordination

Ladies, let me be honest with you. Lydia is amazing! She truly cares about the bride and making sure everything goes perfect, and she is with you every step of the way. I know that most of my followers are from around the country and wondering how on earth we could help you with your wedding! Well, for all of you out-of-towners, let me share a little secret with you. The Emerald Coast of Florida is absolutely stunning and one of the most beautiful beaches in America. My hubs and I even tied the knot on the beach in beautiful Destin, Florida. Weddings by Lydia offers Destination Wedding coordination, meaning even if you live 1,500 miles away, we can still make your dreams come true!

I know that I have mentioned beach weddings several times (because let's face it, I got married on the beach and I may be partial), but we can plan your wedding at ANY location you want!! Looking for a country themed wedding in a rustic barn? How about an elegant evening in one of Alabama's turn of the century plantations? Whatever your vision we can make it a reality!


 

So, if any of you soon-to-be brides (and even you soon-to-be-fiancees!) are looking to make your big day even more special, head on over to our website, "Weddings By Lydia", and take a look around Also, feel free to contact me with ANY questions at all, I will be happy to give you any information!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment