Monday, August 25, 2014

Insta-August Photo Dump....

Insta-August Photo Dump....

It's time to dump a bunch of pictures from my phone onto here..this is my way of sharing the past few weeks without actually having to write anything...good plan, right? if you follow me on IG (here) you may have seen some (all) of these...but it not, then enjoy!!

 I think I am officially ready for Florida summer to be over...if for no other reason than the sky looking like this every 10 minutes

 Not much beats a Friday night snuggling on the couch, watching SOA and stuffing my face with a caramel Magnum bar....

 These amazing pumps were scored for $4.00...

When the sky doesn't look like it is going to open up and swallow you, it sometimes looks like this..and I am obsessed..

Whatarethechances?? Ok, so the orange one is mine and the blue one is my sister's, but how unlikely that an amazing neon yellow one would pull in right next to us...

 I am officially less than a year from 30...ugh....

The hubs got me my faveeeeeee....mint choc-chip ice cream cake...omg yum!

And my HILARIOUSSSS co-worker supplied the cake topper for this beauty...we shall call her Meredith...see the story behind the picture here.

 I had some frizzy hair on the way to go bowling, apparently...

 We are seriously some of the coolest people ever...

 Case in point..

 Andddd again...

Friday night fun at the bowling alley

My nephew discovered his passion for the drums...omg cutest thing ever

Showing off my new birthday bling....LOVE!


Andddd last but not least, I took part in the ALS ice bucket challenge...
and it.was.freezing...


Hope you enjoyed!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment