Friday, August 1, 2014

Final Challenge---VLOG Accent Link-Up

Final Challenge---VLOG Accent Link-Up


First of all, let's celebrate the fact that it is Friday, and I survived an entire month of blogging. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but *toot toot.* Anddd it's August, which means that in 3 weeks, I will be 29. Yuck.

Now that we got that out of the way, let's talk about accents. Being from up north, I've heard every Yankee accent you can imagine. I've heard Bostonians talking about "pahking the cah" and New Yorkers telling me to "fugget-abott-it." Then I moved down to the heart of the South and heard more "ya'lls" and "bless her heart's" than I could have imagined. Along the way I have picked up on a few things, and today I am going to share them with you.

 
 Sorry about the weird random clicking in the beginning of the video..like I said, it's my first one!! Hopefully you enjoyed listening to my ramblings. Forewarning, I will NOT be blogging this weekend...like, at all...sooooo check back next week to see what I have in store for you!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment