Friday, December 5, 2014

Photo dump number 437670...or something like that

Photo dump number 437670...or something like that

Time for another photo dump!!! Which is basically another way of saying that I am a post writing slacker and I haven't shared any of these photos with you. Photo dump has a much better ring to it, dontchathink?

Nothing much new to report around here, still loving my new job and my dad will be moving down here in 2 days. The annual Keen Thanksgiving numero tres was a huge success, although half of the attending guests had the flu and the other half were being germaphobes and washing their hands every 25 seconds. And yes, the second half was me. Speaking of Christmas (good segway, right?)..Christmas is in like 3 weeks guys!! I am like super duper shit my pants excited! Besides the fact that everything is beautifully decorated and Christmas music is playing on all of the radio stations, everyone is SO much happier! Something about emptying your bank account on presents and sweeping up pine needles every 30 seconds puts everyone in such a good mood!! And even though is was 80 degrees today (80 degrees people) it is really starting to feel like Christmas here in the sunshine state!

Let's talk about TV, shall we?? TWD!!! SOA!!!! OMG I can't even believe this week's episodes!!! If you have no idea what I am talking about then shame on you and you need to turn on Netflix like yesterday and catch up. As I am writing this sentence I am debating whether or not I should be a spoiler and gush about everything that happened this week....ok, whatever, I'll let you find out on your own. But seriouslyyyyyy I can't even stand it! And now I have to wait until FEBRUARY to watch TWD and I only have one more Teller Tuesday forever. This is too much to handle...

Photo dump time!!!!!!

This is my nephew Mason, who is seriously one of the coolest people you will ever meet. And his hair is better than yours...omg look at that face

Thanksgiving dinner!!! And yes I needed two plates...and no I'm not sorry...


 Seriously, that french onion soup is magazine worthy

 My sexy hubby carving the turkey!

And since there's not enough food in this post....

And for good measure here's one of the hubs and I out to eat...




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment