Wednesday, August 20, 2014

50 random questions...PLUS today I am 28 + 364 days old...

50 random questions...PLUS today I am 28 + 364 days old...


Ok so can we talk about how bummed I am that tomorrow is my 29th birthday?! 29 guys!!! That means that this is my last birthday EVER that will start with a 2...starting next year I will have a 3 in front of my age (barf)...But I have grown so accustomed to the 2 in the front--what am I going to do?? Getting old sucks.

Since I don't want to totally depress you today (I'll save that for tomorrow on my IG feed) I will instead steal Juliette's questions for today...mainly because I haven't written a post in way too long and 2nd because I love question posts.


1. What are you wearing? I am actually wearing the same outfit that I wore a few months ago when I took a pic of myself..and since I currently have period acne on my chin and my hair is gross and frizzy from the humidity, I'll share the old pic...there's a dress in there too, I just apparently chose not to take a picture of it...
 

2. Ever been in love? Yes. I won't get all mushy and tell you how much I love my hubs, but seriously guys...he is the best..like kick-you-in-the-crotch-spit-on-your-neck-fantastically the best.
 
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? I'm sure they were terrible at the time, but looking back now there was nothing traumatic or unusual about them.  They needed to be gone from my life, and so they were..easy peasy.
 
4. How tall are you? 5' 1"
 
5. How much do you weigh? A whopping 100 pounds...can't keep weight on to save my life
 
6. Any tattoos? You would never know it but I have 12...and I can't wait to go back for 13 and 14
 
7. Any piercings? Currently just a few holes in my ears..over the years I had my nose, tongue and belly button, but one by one they disappeared.
 
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? OMG it is a huge toss up between Noah and Allie, Edward & Bella, Monica & Chandler or Gerry & Holly...way too many to choose from

9. Favorite show? Friends, The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Jeopardy, Rehab Addict
 
10. Favorite bands? I like a lot of single artists...but if I had to choose a band I would say Sugarland
 
11. Something you miss? Our family that still lives up North
 
12. Favorite song? Pretty much anything by Chris Young...especially the Black Dress song
 
13. How old are you? 28 + 364 days...not 29 for another few hours suckas!!
 
14. Zodiac sign? Leo
 
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who can make me laugh, loves country music and can protect me from anything...also someone who will hold my hair while I'm a puking mess..thanks babe <3
 
16. Favorite quote? "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe
 
17. Favorite actor? Morgan Freeman because he's amazing and Zac Efron because obviously.
 
 
18. Favorite color? Neon green
 
19. Loud music or soft? Soft, unless I am in a super bad mood..then loud
 
20. Where do you go when you're sad? My bedroom or my bathroom
 
21. How long does it take you to shower? Usually like 10 or 15 minutes...I am a huge water hog
 
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Thirty-five minutes from the time I open my eyes to the time I am in my car. (Yet somehow it takes me an hour and half to get ready on the weekend...)
 
23. Ever been in a physical fight? No...unless you count when I was like 9 and I beat up a little girl who was like 6 for calling my mom a bitch...don't mess with a gal's momma
 
24. Turn on? When my hubs sings to me
 
25. Turn off? When people whistle
 
26. The reason I started blogging? I was already blog stalking like 10 blogs and I figured why not join in! Also, my mom said that I have a ton of interesting crap to write about so I should start one..
 
27. Fears? The dark, dying, losing someone I love, strangers, heights, enclosed spaces
 
28. Last thing that made you cry? Last night we were watching SOA and *someone's* funeral was going on...and *someone* put a picture inside *someone else's* cut....and I can't say anymore because my sister hasn't seen that part yet and she will KILL me if I spoil it for her...but MAN that was a rough episode

https://earthaccordingtoemily.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/jax-teller-sons-of-anarchy-32298683-500-250.gif
 
29. Last time you said you loved someone? This morning when I hung up the phone with my hubs.
 
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? Because my last name is Keen (duh) and it kind of sounds like "Keeping up with the Kardashians," except without all of the ugly crying faces and money floating around.
 
31. Last book you read? It's been wayyyyyyy too long since I've read a book, but I think it was when I re-read the Twilight Series a few months back
 
32. The book you're currently reading? Absolutely nothing right now..but you know what? I go on my cruise in a few days so I don't even care
 
33. Last show you watched? Sons of Anarchy
 
34. Last person you talked to? Ummmm, one of my coworkers...we will call her Yelena.
 
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? It's a group message between my sister, myself and my mom..the current convo?? My brother-in-law left a dead goldfish in a Ziploc bag on the table today...he wants to return it to the pet store for a refund...it cost one dollar. Good times.
 
36. Favorite food? Italian every day
 
 
 
37. Place you want to visit? Ireland first and then Greece...I guess I wouldn't turn down Italy and Scotland along the way
 
38. Last place you were? Aside from my desk? I would have to agree with Juliette and say the bathroom.
 
39. Do you have a crush? Does a husband count? This is a weird question if you are older than the age of 13...next
 
40. Last time you kissed someone? This morning before the hubs left for work...half asleep morning breath kisses are great
 
41. Last time you were insulted? I feel like the hubs said something mildly insulting last night..for the life of me I can't remember what it was, so clearly it wasn't anything too important
 
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Caramel is up there on my list...pretty close is watermelon anything and nerds...and then of course dr. pepper
 
43. What instruments do you play? I play a mean set of drums on rock band
 
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring. It is just a plain white gold band but it means more to me than any other piece of jewelry, and it is the only one I never ever ever take off.
 
45. Last sport you played? Ummmm, I think basketball in the driveway a few days ago
 
46. Last song you sang? "If I ever leave this world Alive" by Flogging Molly. The song is fantastic and if you haven't heard it you need to listen right away..I've even nicely included it for you below...

 
47. Favorite chat up line? Ok so I didn't know what this meant so I googled it....((Chat-Up Line: A pick-up line or chat-up line is a conversation opener with the intent of engaging an unfamiliar person for romance or dating. Overt and sometimes humorous displays of romantic interest, pick-up lines advertise the wit of their speakers to their target listeners. They are most commonly used by men who pick up women.)) 
 
....My actual answer is that I hate pick up lines and they are cheesy...get over yourself and just say hello you toolbag
 
48. Have you ever used it? Never
 
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Last night I hung out with my sister, brother in law and the kiddos...we chalked int he driveway, took Casper for a walk and went out for some Mexican
 
50. Who should answer these questions next? Ummm.....anyone who reads this today...
Sooooo tomorrow is the big 29..you probably won't see me around these parts since I'll be under my blanket pretending to be 28.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment